Monday 19 November 2012

Top 10 Worst Pick up lines EVER!!!

Okay guys, this is a lil something to help your game out a lil and something almost every lady is probably praying for. This a list of things that should never come out your mouth!! If it ever does and it works, you better be a male model or Bill Gates son. Ladies, you can thank us later.

Girl, are you wearing space pants coz your ass is out of this world. - Never make any sort of reference to a womens weight, EVER!
You remind me so much of my pinky toe... sometime later tonight i'll probably bang you on the coffee table - This is just super inappropriate. Like why would you even?


Nice legs, what time do they open? - If you don't get beaten for this line, consider it a blessing.

Hey, can i buy you a drink or do you just want the money? - I won't even lie, i'd love to see someone use this in real life, but i gotta have my video camera!

Do you come here often? - There's a special place, along with Hitler and Murphy (Murphy's Law) reserved for people who confidently use this line.

Hey, did we go to different schools together? - The only way this will work is if you use it on the not so intelligent girl, but it shouldn't be used, period.

If i told you you had a great body, would you hold it against me? - Any opening line that has a sexual inuendo, stay away!! First impressions are the one so make it count!

I'd look good on you. - Another one, why can't you just say she looks pretty or smells good... those work!!

Excuse me, do you have a mirror in your pants, coz i can see myself in them. - I'd love to meet the men that have used this line, just i can smack them on behalf of the entire male race.

If I could rearrange the alphabet i'd put U and I together. -
If you're under the age of 10, by all means use this line. If not, you deserve 25-life!!

There you go ladies and gents, just a lil something to prevent utter embarrassement and disaster, so guys please, take our advice and KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment